Saturday, January 25, 2014

Having a Small Sale and Some Color Inspiration!!

Hello!

I am having a small sale at my Etsy Shop through the end of the month. 5 of my large kits have been marked down to half price. I haven't figured out a way to have sales on Etsy, so I had to go in and manually change the price. Please be aware that in no way will it look like a sale. If anyone knows how to do this through Etsy..please..let me know! lol

Here is what is on sale:
Because I Can
Girlilicious
We're the Same
Chocolate Therapy
Glorious























It has been a long time since I have done a free color inspiration. I love this one!!

































I am currently working on a Valentine's Day kit so keep your eyes peeled for that and some gifts to go along with it! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Thought I would visit! Is the colour inspiration for a challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela,
    No...i just love making color palettes and sharing them, you can use it for decorating purposed, or to make your own kit..or may bey to pick out yarn for a crochet project...not a challenge, though if you ever do use it..i would love for you to share :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!